I grabbed this from Jen and thought it would be fun!!!
1. What is/are your favorite Christmas Movie(s)? Christmas Vacation
2. Favorite Christmas Song? Here Comes Santa Claus – Gene Autry
3. Favorite Holiday Memory? Last Christmas with Avery – she was really into it.
4. What is your favorite cookie/treat to make? Black eye susans
5. Have you ever made an igloo? NOPE.
6. Do you love Starbucks? YES – Gingerbread lattes. Yum.
7. What makes the perfect Snowman? The fun that goes into making it.
8. Not sure what happened to #8 so we’ll move on..
9. Best gift you have ever received? Red satin pjs from Hubby the first year we were dating.
10. What is the snowman’s name on Rudolph? No clue.
11. Silver or Gold? Silver
12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? Our tree.
13. What’s your Christmas decorating style? Hodgepodge of ornaments collected over the years. Everything else around the house is snowmen.
14. Do you hang stockings? Yes, made by my MIL.
15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas? 2x – Christmas eve with my ils and Christmas day with us.
16. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? A precious moments ball that was pink. It’s on my tree now.
17. Where will you be spending this Christmas? Snowbound in Michigan At Home.
18. When do you open presents? Christmas Eve with my ILs and First thing Christmas morning for the three of us.
19. Real tree or artificial? Artificial and prelit!
And you are all tagged – grab and post it. Be sure to let me know here if you posted one on your blog and I’ll hop over to read it!!!