Happy New Year Bloggy Friends! Anyone still out there…coming by once in a blue moon to check me out?
I just posted on FB that I have a blog so I figured I’d update….just in case anyone stops by.
Like many millions out there…I’ve made some resolutions.
1. Be more patient with Avery. That resolution was tested today while trying to pay for the next session of her dance class. As she was either spinning Carson’s stroller around in a circle. Or pulling the little stretchy things designed to keep people in a line – and letting them go. You know what I’m talking about. I tried to keep my cool. Then I threatened to take the Barbie Whorehouse and Camper away…and the lady next to me offered to take them. That struck a nerve with my little princess….dressed head to toe in Hello Kitty. So she sat still. For about 2 minutes.
2. My ass will get smaller in 2010. And my arm flab will go away. My wiggly belly – a thing of the past. I signed up for a dance class. Cellulite BE GONE I say! It will happen. I started the class today. And tomorrow we are learning a whole routine to BEAT IT! Loving it all…I’ve got some slick MJ moves.
3. Learn to use my new Mac. Hubby will be happy with that…since he bought it for me. It’s a little intimidating…and since I can’t find any of the documents I’ve been saving, this resolution might take a little longer to accomplish.
4. Let’s go back to #2 for a minute. Included in getting rid of about 30(ish) pounds…I want to wear my old jeans. And a bathing suit. Without having to wear a cover up the size of a 8-man tent.
5. I’m going to purge. Lots. Shit I should have thrown away years ago. Relationships that suck. (Which doesn’t pertain to ANYONE who reads this blog). Clothes I don’t need. All of that. 2010 is the year of minimizing.
6. Finally, I am going to get back to blogging. Ok, I’ve said that many times. But it’s the year for ME. The year for doing what I want to do…in order to keep my sanity.
In my mind I had lots more to write down. And I’m sure it will all come to me as soon as I hit the publish button. Maybe I should have made a list…WAIT – that was one of them. Keeping a list of things I want to do. Damn.
Happy 2010. What’s your #1 resolution?