From the perspective of a 4 1/2 year old.
1) Wear something sparkly EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Be it shoes, pants, a shirt, a scarf. Anything that dazzles is bound to make your day a hit.
2) Hug your mom and dad at least 10 times a day. Anything above 10 times is a special bonus.
3) Make your little brother belly laugh at least 5 times. This comes from yelling BOO at the top of your lungs, hugging him, and shaking him. (I don’t recommend that last one but he likes it. She doesn’t like it when she gets in trouble)
4) Dance. Shake your booty, your money maker, get your rear in gear. Doesn’t matter WHAT you listen to. And singing along with the song (even if you make up the words) works EVEN better.
5) Watch one episode of Family Guy before bed. It doesn’t matter if you don’t get the jokes. It’s the talking baby and talking dog that really make that show.
6) If for some reason you CAN’T find something sparkly…wear any combination of Pink and Purple.
7) Popsicles. It’s what’s for dessert.
8) If you don’t have popsicles…ice cream with sprinkles or popcorn with cheddar sprinkles works ALMOST as well.
9) Best Friends…they rock. You can’t have life without a BFF.
10) Barbies and Princesses make the world go ’round.
And there you have it….life of a preschooler in 10 easy steps.